If you are under 13 a guardian or parent should submit your work for you.|
Please complete a separate form for each artwork.
Please carefully check your inputs in Name, Title, and Description.
Our software will add this data to the Virtual Exhibition with your photo.
Any typos, spelling errors, poor grammar will be visible to the world!
After submitting this form you will be automatically re-directed
to the main page from where you can email your art work photo.
Please include the title, as entered above, in your email.
When we receive your submission you'll be sent a
confirmatory email from our protonmail account.
Terms of Exhibition|
1. Art work supplied will be used at the live exhibition and/or as part of
a public virtual exhibition on the internet. The art work remains your property.
2. We will only use your email/phone details for admin purposes.
3. If there are images of children in your artwork, as parent/guardian
you give us permission to display otherwise if you are not parent/guardian
you confirm permission to use images has been obtained.
4. You confirm that art work material is your own work and not subject to copyright
5. Images will be reduced to 600x400px or 400x600 depending on format.
6. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to art work at the live exhibition venue.
7. We reserve the right not to use any submitted item.
8. Submitted work may be used by the organisers for publicity purposes.
9. The exhibition is primarily for residents of Wyre Forest and immediate surrounds.